Screen Print Operator
We are seeking a dedicated, attentive, and disciplined Screen Print Operator to join our technical team and “make it work!” You will have the opportunity to shape the development of Imprint Energy’s novel battery technology towards mass deployment.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in hands-on processing, laboratory or small-scale manufacturing. In this role, you will contribute by conducting the core battery manufacturing process. Experience with screen or stencil printing of functional inks, slot die coating, or other casting methods is a plus. The Screen Print Operator will interface closely with Imprint Energy’s processing and materials development scientists and engineers. This position is open immediately.
- Manufacturing battery devices by operating screen printer
- Follow work instructions, achieve quality goals and production targets, and follow all safety guidelines and regulations
- Maintain screen inventory and tools, Preventative Maintenance schedule, and a clean working environment
- Support the Operations and R&D team by recording observations, communicating feedback, and providing suggestions based on print process behavior and data
- Make recommendations for improved battery processing
- US citizen or permanent resident
- 0-5 years of industry experience for technology companies in a machine operator or lab technician role
- Ability to work and communicate with a small team in a dynamic, fast-moving environment with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and disciplined habit of following procedures and recording observations
- Punctuality and maintain a regular work schedule
- Safe, efficient, and clean laboratory work practices
Highly Desirable Qualities
- Experience in manufacturing electronics: SMT, printed electronics, etc.
- Experience with stencil or screen printing of functional inks
- Experience following standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Familiarity with solution deposition techniques such as slot die coating and casting, screen printing, etc.
- Hands-on worker who can think and operate independently but collaborate with team members effectively
- An explorer’s curiosity, a handyman’s resourcefulness, and optimist’s outlook
- Salary and equity incentives commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan